Who does collect your personal data?
The controller – [The Bow by Ella Gorbo], legal entity code 20P09715, registered office address is at A Business Center ABC 5/7 Rue du Castelleretto 98000 Monaco.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
When you use our services or the Website or communicate with us directly or through Social Networks, we collect the following personal data from you:
- Information related to your purchases from Institution;
- The information you provide to us when communicating with us directly or through Social Networks;
- Information about your computer and about your visits and use of our Website, including your IP address, login time, and date;
- The information provided to us by third parties about your payments or other information for which you have given permission to third parties to share it with us;
- Other data that is collected with your consent and which is defined in detail at the time when you are asked for permission.
What legal basis do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data is handled, where appropriate, on the following legal grounds:
- Managing your personal data is necessary to provide you with Institution services;
- Processing your personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Institution or third parties.
What are the objectives of collecting your personal data?
- For the conclusion of an agreement with you and its execution;*
- For issuing and sending invoices to you;
- To carry out the loyalty programs;
- To communicate with you;
- For statistical purposes;
- For the improvement of service quality;
- For direct marketing purposes, i.e., to communicate our news and other information related to our services that we deem necessary for you by e-mail or other means (you may at any time refuse such news and information by notifying us by e-mail or by clicking on the interactive link at the bottom of the message received to prevent future direct marketing messages).
We will not store your personal data collected for more than 2 years. When personal data becomes unnecessary for their processing or after the prescribed retention period’s expiration, it will be safely destroyed, except for the cases specified by law, when it must be transferred to the state’s archives.
Why do we disclose your personal data to third parties?
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- If we must do it according to law;
- To protect your rights or interests (including the provision of your data to third parties).
Protection of personal data
Your personal data will be processed responsibly and securely. By setting up the tools of processing of the personal data, as well as during the processing of the data, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data from any accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, and any other unauthorized management.
The employees and partners of Institution are in writing obliged not to disclose to third parties or distribute the information of Institution customers gathered in the Institution workplace or by communicating with customers directly or through Social Networks.
We do not provide any services and sell the goods for people under the age of 16, so we do not collect their personal data. If you are under the age of 16 years, do not use our services.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under 16, we will delete it.
A cookie is a small data set transmitted from a website and stored on a visitor’s computer or other devices.
Using cookies, we can obtain information about your browsing on our Website, which helps us provide relevant information and improve our Website and its content. Cookies and the data contained therein will not be used for any other purpose and will not be forwarded to third parties.
If you do not agree to save cookies to your computer or the other end device, you can change your Internet browser settings and turn off all cookies or turn them on / off one by one. However, please note that in some cases, this may slow down the browsing speed of the Website, restrict the functionality of certain Website Functions, or block access to the Website. You can also prevent “Google” cookies from collecting data related to your use of the Website (including your IP address), as well as “Google” to use this information by downloading the browser plugin using this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=lt. More general information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org or https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
Please note that Institution Social Networks is subject to applicable social networking cookie policies. As a result, if you are using Social Networks, please review and comply with the relevant social networking cookie policies.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to the restriction of processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data, unless this data is processed based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Institution or a third person to whom the data is provided and if the interests of the data subject are not more important;*
- the right to a complaint to The State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the processing of personal data.
If you want to exercise your rights, you must personally contact Institution by the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the exercise of rights and at the same time to confirm your identity by providing a scanned copy of a valid personal identification document or by any other electronic means in a manner prescribed by law, which allows us to identify you with your identity properly. After receiving your request and evaluating it, Institution will notify you within 30 calendar days after the request.
The institution will provide you with the necessary information without any consideration whatsoever when implementing your rights. However, if it becomes clear that your application is manifestly ill-founded or disproportionate, in particular, because of its repetitive content, the Institution is entitled to:
- require payment of a reasonable fee, considering the administrative costs of providing the information or of the reports or actions requested;
- or refuse to act on the request.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.